Country/IronStrike Wood Stoves
$2598 $2,448 Small/Med extreme durability stove
w/ free ash removal pan. / Discounted Delivery & Installation
Pedestal included, (add $249 for the large pedestal ash drawer)
Upgrade cost for legs instead of pedestal: brochure leg options
Includes bottom shield, not needed with pedestal
- Cascade or Lakeside Steel Leg Kit $29
- Olympic Cast (curvy) Black Leg Kit $179
- Olympic Nickel or Gold, Leg & Door $748
-Door, 24 Ct Gold or Tri Coat Nickel:
-700cfm! Blower Fan: Reg
$799 $579 (Vari-speed & Heat Activated)
-Door with Decorative Etched Glass; 4 Designs: $99 (limited stock)
Why are brochures counterproductive in choosing the right stove or insert?
With new generation flash combustion stoves and inserts, all brochures contain misleading typo's, regardless of manufacturer. This is carelessness on the part of the UL/EPA testing group, who perform testing on numerous parameters, and present it on the brochure. These typo's lead nearly everyone to the least optimal choice. Full details on the link above.
List of eye-opening demonstrations Fireside provides!
For complete stove specifications, see the product brochure here.
|Log Length:||18"||Stove Pipe Diameter:||6"|
|Height: On Legs||27.5"||Height: On Pedestal:||31"|
|Firebox:||18"W x 14"D||Efficiency:||78.6%|
|Approx. Weight: Legs||316 lbs.||Max. Burn Times:||6-8 hrs.|
|Combustion System:||Flash-combustion||Max Heating Range:||700-1400 sq.ft.|
- EPA Phase II Certified, flash-combustion burn technology
- Extra-wide viewing glass with integral airwash system
- Singular draft control technology offers ease of operation
- Find out why everyone who shops around rates Fireside far superior in service and price for